Chapter 6 Color and Standardization of Trade Marks
Section 1 Color of trademark marks
First, color and psychology
The psychological response of color in people's performance is reflected in both perception and emotion. Perception is the perception of color caused by ten visual systems, such as color contrast, advance and retreat, visual illusion and so on. The emotion of color is in the category of thinking, and it is the symbolic meaning of color that acts on the visual system to cause people's specific association and abstract association with certain things, such as cold and warm, light and heavy.
1. Color perception
(1) Comparison of colors
Refers to the contrast phenomenon formed by the juxtaposition of two or more colors. A, color relative ratio. If the red and green are juxtaposed, the red is redder. The green is greener; a piece of purple is placed on a blue background and a red background, respectively, and the purple reddishness on the blue background is placed on the reddish blue on the red background. B. Brightness contrast: When two identical grays are placed on black and white, respectively, the gray on the black background appears bright, and the gray on the white background appears dark. C. Purity comparison: When a high-purity brilliant color is combined with a low-purity dull color, the high-purity color is more vivid and the low-purity color is darker. D. Warm and cold contrast: If the yellow and blue are juxtaposed, the yellow is warmer and the blue is colder. E. Area comparison: Colors of different sizes are juxtaposed, large-area colors are the main tone, and small-area colors become visual centers.
2) Advance and Fall of Color
In color, red, shuttle, yellow, and other warm colors have a sense of progress, blue and other cool colors have a sense of retreat; bright colors have a sense of progress, dark colors have a sense of retreat; bright colors have a sense of progress, dark colors There is a sense of backwardness.
(3) Color expansion and contraction White, warm, bright colors have a sense of expansion t-swelling; black, cool, gray contraction sense. If you place the same size black block and white block on the gray floor, you will feel that the white block is larger than the black block. The same size graphics, white black background, graphics appear small; black white map, graphics appear large.
2. Color's "Emotion" and Symbolic Meaning
(1) Warm and cool colors: Red, yellow, and orange colors are warm colors; blue colors are cool colors; green and purple colors are neutral colors. Neutral colors appear cool in warm colors. Put warm colors in cool colors. Warm colors are people's associations with the colors of the sun and fire, and cool colors are the association of people with water, the sea, and the sky.
(2) Excited color and calm color: warm colors such as red, yellow and orange are excited colors, and blue colors are calm colors.
(3) The importance of color: bright colors, bright colors appear light, dark, gray and gray appear heavy.
(4) Soft, hard, strong and weak colors; bright colors appear hard, gray colors appear soft; white soft, black and hard. Vivid color intensity. Gray and turbid colors are weak; colors are strong, and black, white, gray and other colors are weak.
(5) The gorgeousness and simplicity of the colors: gorgeous colors and gorgeous colors, grey lines are simple; bright and gorgeous, dark plain; warm and gorgeous, cold and plain.
(6) The movement of color: bright color, bright color, t warm color, a sense of movement, lively feeling: dark, gray, cool colors have a sense of quietness, depression.
3. The association and symbolism of color
The association and symbol of color is a psychological process. Generally based on experience, life experience, and memory, it is a process of rising to an abstract concept through people's figurative associations. Due to differences in the same family, nationality, and region, as well as occupation, age, gender, and culture, the association and symbolic significance of color in different countries, races, and groups also differ. For example, the nations of Yellow, China, India, etc. will associate the sun, the moon, and hope. They are the special colors of the royal family and Buddhism. In the Islamic countries, yellow is reminiscent of the desert, the Gobi, and drought. It is a symbol of death. Red is reminiscent of the sun, lanterns, and red flags, and thus symbolizes passionate thoughts and revolutions. At the same time, red is reminiscent of fires and blood, and thus symbolizes danger, war, and terror. White is reminiscent of white snow, wedding dresses, and churches. It is therefore a symbol of cleanliness, purity, and holiness; but it is reminiscent of hospitals and mortuaries, and thus symbolizes sickness and death. Black is reminiscent of steel and coal, and thus symbolizes hardness and strength; at the same time, it reminds people of darkness and black yarn, and symbolizes mystery and sorrow. Of course, humans also have a common association. For example: Green makes people think of green mountains and trees. Symbolizes peace, hope, and life. Blue is reminiscent of water, sky, and ocean, symbolizing quietness, distance, reason, and eternity. Purple is reminiscent of violets and grapes, symbolizing elegance, simplicity, and elegance.
Source of information: pack.cn
Toys For Kittens,Great Cat Toy,Fun Cat Toy
Kebo Toy Factory , http://www.jx-toy.com