Phenomenon: One color pigment cannot adhere to the previous color or several colors in multi-color printing
Causes and Measures
1. Incorrect ink viscosity order: reduce poor transfer of ink viscosity;
2. Follow-up color group ink is too sticky: change the printing color sequence;
3. Because the interval between two printings is too long, the ink is too firm: shorten the printing interval and increase the viscosity of the overprint ink; add special ink softener to the overprint ink; if necessary, use a colorant to overprint to soften the first color. pigment;
4. Too much desiccant: little or no desiccant;
5. Excessive dusting: Use as little dust as possible.
Book core pressing machine (pressing machine), refers to the book core to flatten the post-press equipment operation, pressing, compaction, plastic, and other functions, according to the pressure in different ways, can be divided into: mechanical core book core pressing machine and hydraulic pressing machine.
Book core pressing machine is mainly used for paper products (books, magazines, books, exercise books) book core pressing, baling, pressure, etc.;And other work, such as timber, plywood, rubber bonding pressure, after curing
Book Pressing Machine, Book Spine Pressing Machine, Hydraulic Book Pressing Machine, Manual Book Pressing Machine
Anhui Innovo Bochen Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , http://www.innovomachines.com